1.12.2009

The Biggest Loser: Week One

1 pound. That's what I lost. Pretty sad. I started the week out really good. I worked out on Monday ate better and smaller portions. By Thursday morning I was down 5 Pounds. But then it all went downhill. Wednesday I ate lunch at Zupa's. Thursday I ate lunch at Lorena's, Friday I ate lunch at The Olive Garden and dinner at MacCool's, Saturday I ate lunch at Zupa's (again) and then dinner at Benihana. Uh no wonder I only lost 1 pound. I am surprised I didn't gain 5 pounds after looking at this list. This week I am only eating out twice since I already have plans with some friends. But I am going to order salad and water and I am going to work out more. I need to move up on the Loser board. So far I am tied for 5th. Ryan did great. He lost 6 pounds. Hopefully next week I will have a better weight to report.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Good job for even trying!! Just think about walking around that cruise ship in your hot bikini!!!

BrittanyW said...

If it makes you feel any better I started gaining weight again. I even worked out twice. My goal is to workout 4 times this week. Good luck!!! :)