1.26.2009

Biggest Loser: Week 3

1 pound officially is what I lost according to Courtney's scale but according to my scale I have lost 3 pounds. So officially I have lost 6 pounds and unofficially I have lost 8 pounds. It's surprising that I lost anything this past week. I didn't exercise once, I ate a cheeseburger and fries and went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got some candy. Its hard to motivate to work out when you are sick too. Hopefully this week I will start feeling better and can get back to working out.

1 comment:

BrittanyW said...

You are funny how you say what your scale says and what Court's scale said. My scale always make me think I am doing better then Court's scale too! I think it depends on the time of day. I am not having as much luck with losing weight! Hang in there!!! :)