5.04.2009

The Torch Has Been Passed

As many of you know Avi wore this Spiderman costume everyday of her life for about 3 years. She even wore it one year on Halloween under her Power Rangers costume. Its about 6 years old and has holes in the seams and strings hanging off of it but we have kept it because I just couldn't part with it. Well now it fits Laney perfect. Ever since she has found it in Avi's drawer she cant quit wearing it. Avi will put on her Power Ranger outfit and Laney in Spiderman and they run around the house and yard fighting crime.






2 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh! I love this because when I think of Avi, I always think of the Spiderman outfit. She used to flash it to me when it was under her "real" clothes. I love that Laney has taken it over now. What a hoot!

BrittanyW said...

If they need a crime dog, Ashton wears his Halloween dog costume everyday too!!!