12.08.2008

The Twins + Four

We watched my sister in law Brittany's 4 month old twins and her 3 year old and 1 year old sons on Saturday, in addition to my 7 year old and 3 year old daughters. So we had 6 kids all day long. I had to mentally prepare myself for a week. I was bracing for the worst. And I was pleasantly surprised. It was much easier than I thought it was going to be. Minus the fact that Tate kicked Laney in the head and Ashton jumped on Avi's tummy, things went great. The twins were so sweet and slept most of the time and when they were awake they would just lay there and hardly make a peep. It was kinda hard because one would be asleep and the other one would wake up and be hungry. I don't know how Brittany does it. 4 kids under the age of 3. She must take some really good pills or just has a lot of patience, I think its the latter.






I think this picture is so funny. Avi made little pieces of paper that said this is Ali, this is Ava and layed them by them so we wouldn't get confused.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Misty,
I'm so glad you got the letter okay. I'm sorry about the video. I think the only way it will work is on a computer, not a dvd player. I had trouble with it too. Avi looks so cute in the pictures of her school program. I hope all is going well. Tell Avi hi from me.

BrittanyW said...

Those girls are gorgeous!!! ;)