9.05.2008

Twilight

I tried not to give in to all the hype of Edward and Jacob but I just couldn't resist anymore. Everyone I know are reading these books. So I bought my mom Twilight for her birthday and she read it in one day. She gave me the book to read and I have been putting it off. But finally yesterday after work I decided to start reading it. Well I read it for 4 hours off and on and I am already half way through it. I usually don't read books about Vampires but I have to admit, it is great. I'm excited to read the next 3 books. And I hate to admit it, but I will be there on opening night of the Twilight movie.



1 comment:

BrittanyW said...

I'll be there with you!!! I got sucked in too and I don't read much. Although I have New Moon on my bedside table and haven't read it yet. I will soon and you can borrow it if you want to after Court because she is waiting for it.